Sunday, January 31, 2010

Motivation?? Where are you?

I lost mine and I can not seem to find it..  If you see it running the streets of NC please send it home.. I have alot of things I want/need to do yet cant seem to get motivated to do it.  I want to scrap so bad!!  I visit a VLOG/ BLOG on the daily that seriously motivates me to scrap and be crafty but I dont have the cricut cartridges or something so I do not end up doing it. Ughh...  Anyway if you want to check out this cool blog it is MYPINKSTAMPER.COM she is awesome.. Her name is Robyn and she seriously rocks!

Ok I am off to go watch some youtube vlogs (probably of Robyn)

1 comment:

Jen said...

don't feel bad, i lose motivation allll the time. but try to stay busy to keep my mind off things. but then someone makes a bad comment about me and it ruins my whole day;( bleh. i saw the cricut on a late night infomercial last year and was floored, that thing was beyond cool, but man sooo expensive;( haha!! btw the pic of the little misses in the sink below is too stinkin' cute!