Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Blogging Daily...

I would LOVE to be able to start blogging/vlogging on a daily basis because I feel like I have a lot of things I could share or even vent about.  Buttttttt I just can never remember.  I was such a FAITHFUL blogger on Xanga way back in the day and I met so many nice girls on there.  I love looking around here for different blogs because there are so many craft blogs that I am in love with.. I mean seriously some of these women on here are TALENTED.. I wish I could meet them in person simply because I wish I could scrap and do paper crafting with them.......  Ohhh the dreams.. But ohter than that..  What is new in my life..

Hmmmm well I am pregnant again..  With baby #4.. Hoping that it is a Boy for Hubbys sake but a girl would be nice cause I have SOOO much girl stuff!  The kids are out of school for the summer and Raegan is in HEAVEN having someone to follow around all day other than mommy.  She is such a mommy girl and sometimes I feel as though I am losing my mind with her FOLLOWING me everywhere I mean even to the potty.. Uhhhhh annoying!  Oh well that is abou tall you probably want to hear from me so I will not bore you any longer.. I will try to do better at typing blogs..

TTFN~
Crystal

No comments: