Friday, July 9, 2010

CRY IT OUT!!

I am stressing out.  I am listening to the screaming of my 11 month old daughter as she was laid in her bed to take a nap.. I feel so bad but at what point will she learn that naptime is naptime.  I have tried to "put" her to sleep two times and both times she has got up screaming cause she does not want to sleep.  I can not do this because in a few short months their will be another baby added to the mix and I absolutely can not have her screaming because she does not want to nap.  I remember having to do this with my boys as well but I never remember them being as stubborn and hard headed as her.  It really breaks my heart to listen to her scream but it has to be done.  She is a very spoiled baby and she is relies on me to put her to sleep.  I cant do this forever.  What are your opinons on this?  What do you suggest I do?  My boys were much easier.

Thanks

No comments: